As we are all aware, the COVID-19 Coronavirus strain is impacting regions around the world with an increase in cases weekly. As ambassadors of cleanliness and wellness, we are informing our clients and staff that we are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of all.
How We’re Taking Action
Elevating our high standards of cleanliness to an increased frequency and thoroughness. This includes wiping down all touchpoints and surfaces, door handles, lockers, counters and equipment.
Stocking up on disinfecting products and making them readily available to our staff.
Reviewing cleaning protocol with all staff to ensure everyone is up to speed with the highest standard of cleanliness possible.
Implementation of cleaning products with disinfectant which kills 99.99% of germs and viruses. This will be used in all of our services to disinfect surfaces throughout the place, including bathrooms, kitchen and other areas. All cleaning products spray bottles will contain this disinfectant.
Our Recommendations For You:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, lathering for at least 30 seconds.
- If you are feeling sick please inform us and plan to stay home.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes without washing your hands first.
- Follow proper cough and sneeze etiquette by sneezing into a tissue or your arm as opposed to your hands.
- Keep the immune system strong – aim for 7-8 hours sleep nightly, incorporate immune-boosting foods into your diet by ensuring a healthy mix of fruits and vegetables and adding supplementation of items like turmeric, zinc and vitamin C.
How Clients Can Help:
If you have a daily, weekly, or bi-weekly cleaning service scheduled, we kindly ask you to provide the following items:
- Cleaning solutions of your like to sanitize the house or let us know if you need help getting them for you
- Let us know if there are areas of the premise that you would like to be sanitized or that you prefer that our staff does not touch
Although it’s easy to become fearful with the media coverage of COVID-19 the risk in Toronto is considered low. We encourage you to stay calm, practice these precautions personally and with your family and keep updated.
Check out this resource: World Health Organization